Finish as a front runner!
By joining IPG Automotive’s Formula CarMaker program
Vehicle dynamics simulation is a key element of race car development. Under its Formula CarMaker program IPG Automotive offers a powerful simulation package consisting of CarMaker and IPGKinematics.
The package is available to all formula teams* free of charge under a partnership arrangement that also includes supporting services. The Formula CarMaker program is geared to helping teams achieve the best possible car with respect to dynamics and handling properties. In addition, the functionalities offered by the simulation tools can be advantageously used for the Static Events of the competition.
*Currently supported race series
- Formula SAE
- Formula SAE India
- Formula SAE Electric
- BAJA SAE India
- Challenge SIA
- Shell Eco Marathon
IPG's Formula CarMaker offer
The teams who decide to use CarMaker and IPGKinematics will be supported by IPG. They will receive:
- Two free licenses of the vehicles dynamics simulation package CarMaker pro (the highest level of CarMaker, including the "Racing Driver" functionality of IPGDriver).
- Two free licenses of the axle kinematics calculation program IPGKinematics
- Free participation of two team members in a training specifically designed for Formula CarMaker teams.
- Special data sets for a generic Formula Student vehicle
- A special Formula CarMaker tutorial
- A list with the answers for the frequently ask questions
- Application support for CarMaker and IPGKinematics
Please register your team here to the Formula CarMaker program.