TruckMaker® - simulates four-axle vehicles in real time
TruckMaker ® is extremely suited for the global vehicle dynamics simulation of heavy commercial vehicles, articulated lorries and buses as well as concrete mixers, construction vehicles, heavy tractor-trailers and heavy special vehicles. The seamless environment allows for a continuous development process: From office simulations on PC to Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) tests on single ECU and multi ECU test systems through to HIL tests on large system test rigs.
All axles can be configured as needed, vehicles with different powertrain versions – from 8x4, 8x6 to 8x8 – can be realistically modeled.
Even for complex truck variants, e.g. four-axle tractors with three-axle TruckMaker ® delivers full real-time capabilities. Due to allowing variable parameterization and its high numerical stability even extreme driving maneuvers, such as exceeding the rollover limit, can be simulated.
Whether SIL, MIL or HIL, TruckMaker ® masters all disciplines: from conventional vehicle dynamics, driver assistance systems and fuel consumption through to chassis control systems.
TruckMaker® with unbeatable benefits for you
- The easy reconstruction of test scenarios allows for a robust and productive test case implementation.
- Due to its unique software and model architecture TruckMaker ® is extremely fast. The extraordinary performance saves time and hardware costs.
- The fully non-linear truck and trailer models are very precise which guarantees high-quality simulation results.
- The sophisticated truck driver model performs even the toughest driving maneuvers.
- TruckMaker ® is a flexible and customizable development platform. You can easily integrate your own models and tools.
- The high performance test management and test automation functions make your work efficient and time-saving.
- TruckMaker ® covers a huge application range and can be seamlessly used for virtual test driving in office, lab and rig.
- Multiple real-time capabilities even in the most complex truck/trailer configurations. This leaves enough computing performance for the user’s own model extensions
- Configurable axles with single and twin tires
- Variable parameterization of the trailer hitch systems (such as hitch ball, bar coupling hitch, fifth wheel)
- Cabin support
- Flexible truck and trailer body: torsion and bending
- Configurable loading state (fixed or movable load)
- Retarder interface
- Hydraulic and pneumatic brake model for ABS/ESP
- All special suspension types for trucks and trailers: rigid, steerable, driven and lift axles
- Various powertrain versions up to 8x8
TruckMaker® architecture at a glance
- Precise models realistically map the dynamic interactions of truck, trailer, driver, road and traffic.
- Central services empower the simulation for maneuver and eventbased testing.
- Network services let you flexibly build up arbitrary MIL, SIL and HIL architectures.
- Online devices give you interactive control over the simulation.
- TruckMaker ® is an open integration and test platform. According to your wishes you can easily upgrade the software with your own models and tools.