CarMaker for research and teaching
Highly attractive rates for universities
Alongside well-known car manufacturers and many suppliers rely on CarMaker's exceptional stability and reliability. But not only companies in the industry bank on IPG's cutting-edge technology for model-based development and testing.
Universities and technical institutes across the country and abroad have profited from attractive university rates for years. They use CarMaker for their students' practical training or for demanding research projects.
IPG's offer for academia
- Universities interested in using CarMaker (or the motorcycle version MotorcycleMaker) for teaching and research purposes can benefit from exceptionally favourable terms.
- Alongside the highly attractive reduction on the list price, it is also particularly interesting for universities to note that the number of users does not affect the cost of the licence.
- Unlike other university programmes, we do not demand a minimum number of licences for one order.
We would be pleased to provide you with detailed information or with a quote tailored to your needs in teaching and research.
>>> Please contact us without any commitment - a short message is enough.
CarMaker supports the research and education work of numerous universities
More and more universities use CarMaker for their research and education work:
- With CarMaker, students increase their knowledge of driving dynamics, chassis design, simulation and control engineering in automotive applications.
- Using virtual test vehicles, postgraduates are today able to work on problems that until very recently did not seem financially viable due to the high costs of a real test vehicle.
- Lecturers use CarMaker in their teaching. They can bring their lecture material to life with memorable and exciting yet still technically-correct - examples and introduce students to the tools they will work with in their future jobs.