Registration Formula CarMaker
Rules for participation in Formula CarMaker
- Only student teams participating in one of the following competitions are allowed to register: Formula Student, Formula SAE, Challenge SIA, Shell Eco Marathon, BAJA SAE Asia.
- IPG will provide the teams who registered to the Formula CarMaker with two free licenses of CarMaker pro and IPGKinematics. The licenses will be given for one year and can be extended for subsequent years if the team renews its registration to the Formula CarMaker.
- The teams are allowed to use IPG software exclusively in the score of their activities within their collegiate formula and are not allowed to give the software to any third party or put it at the disposal of any third party.
- Each team will name specifically the two persons who will be using the IPG software. These two persons exclusively will receive IPG's technical support.
- IPG engages itself to neutrality with regard to the teams and will give all teams exactly the same information. For this reason IPG's user support will be limited to questions concerning the use of IPG's tools. Assistance with team or design specific questions will not be provided.
- IPG will further ensure its neutrality by publishing all users' questions and the corresponding answers in a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ), concealing the names of the questioners.
- The teams allow IPG to use their name in the score of its marketing activities and accept for their part to refer to IPG in a suitable way as sponsor.
- IPG requires the nomination of IPG Automotive and placement of the IPG Logo in all contexts team sponsors are mentioned (e.g. homepage, newsletter, displays).
- Additionally the team obligated to a good visible placement of the IPG-Logo on the vehicle. There are two different possibilities: either lateral or at the front.
- Lateral view: good visible on both sides, min. 75 square centimeters per side.
- Front view: on the top of the nose of the vehicle, min. 100 square centimeters,