||Prior user training or, as a minimum, relevant experience with CarMaker.
||The Power User Training CarMaker Extensions covers the following main emphases ...
- Integrating C-programmed models in CarMaker
- Learning about the internal software structure
- Generating the C-code in conjunction with Simulink models and integrating the models into CarMaker
- Defining new variables to be observed in post-processing
- Developing basic GUIs for user-defined models, based on a GUI element library
|| Simulation specialists who desire to
- Extend or replace the standard models of CarMaker
- Develop a model under Simulink and integrate it into the CarMaker library after validation.