Flexible and modular
IPGRoad ™ - build up your individual test track!
You can arrange the 3D track with simple individual elements by stringing together straight lines, curves and clothoid curves. The particular track sections can further be defined with obstacles, friction coefficients, side wind and other track conditions.
In addition, user defined trigger points can be assigned to road segments for velocity changes, stopping places or maneuver commands. Optionally you can also use measured road data as a three-dimensional track model, for example from test tracks or common tracks like the Nürburgring Nordschleife or mountain roads.
- 3D road generator
- Creation of multi-lane roads, exits, junctions
- Road segment characteristics: slope, camber, bending, inclination, lines, areas, friction definitions
- Markers, pylons, traffic signs
- Obstacles e.g. wave, cone, cylinder, beam
- Road Environment: buildings, trees, guard rails, guide posts
- 3D road import: unlimited length, unlimited longitudinal resolution, ASCII or binary format
- TÜV 3D-Track grid data load (high resolution Curved Regular Grid)