Flexible and modular
Which vehicle is yours?
The car and lightweight truck models are capable of real-time performance and valid up to the limits of driving dynamcis. You can flexibly combine car and trailer models to test your range of variants.
Their bodies are modeled as multi-body systems which are fully non-linear and extendable. The MBS models form the core model and integration platform for all other sub-components such as suspensions, steering systems, tires, brake system, drivetrain and aerodynamics. The models are arranged manageably in terms of the individual sub-assemblies and can be modified or exchanged for in-house models within Simulink and/or on a C code level. The parameterization can be done via a graphical user interface. Afterwards you can validate the parameters of single subsystems using the Model Check functionality.
- BodyRigid or BodyFlex (torsion, bending) with sprung mass, loads, engine, trim loads
- Suspension with linkage equation for all axles types with
- Selectable kinematics & compliance tables linear, non-linear and non-linear with up to 3D dempencies
- Single tunable components (damper, spring, buffer, stabilizer, external forces)
- Front Steering System (Detail 2DOF Steering Model as Option)
- Rear Axle Steering
- Detailed Hydraulic Model valid for ABS/ESP with Booster, master and brake cylinder, pump, valves, line volume, accumulator, attenuator
- Powertrain (front, rear, AWD, Electrical, wheel hub engines, ) with engine, clutch, gear box (MT, AT and CVT as option), differentials
- 3D Tire Interface for IPGTIre, MF-5.2, MF-Swift etc. Axles are configurable with single or twin tires
- 3D Aerodynamics
- Body Sensors, Driver Assistance Sensors and Pre-View Road Sensor